Klook.com

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

, , , , , ,

Misamo shed tears upon seeing Nayeon at their sub-unit showcase in Japan

 

As soon as they spotted Nayeon Unnie, the younger members started crying and calling out, 'Unnie! Unnie!' It was so adorable how they raised their voices, making it obvious they're the younger ones.ㅜ 

Where are you, sister? 🥺<< Tears welling up like thisㅠ Like a lost puppy looking for Nayeon, Sana felt like this in her dream too, so I got really emotional... 

'Where are you, unni?' was so touching and cute; it was insaneㅠㅠ

theqoo

-They seem so close that it makes me happy just watching themㅜㅜ

-Why do they seem so adorable when they're asking, 'Where are you, unnie?'

-So touchingㅠㅠㅠ

-Sanaㅠㅠ

-Why am I tearing upㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, it's so heartwarming

-This is truly touchingㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not even a fan, but that video made me tear upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, is this a Japanese member unit? Where are they actively promoting? They keep speaking in Korean. It's touching how they treat each other like familyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm crying in the middle of the nightㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, but Mina is so pretty

-Even though I'm not a big fan, I can really feel the close bond

trazy.com