Klook.com

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

, ,

Karina was asked to make a morning call but ended up roasting the person who hears it...

 

Are you still sleeping? Are you really going to waste your life like this? You're such... Oh Gosh. You haven't gotten up yet? If I were you, I would live my life diligently. Are you still not awake? I feel really sorry for your life. If I were you, I would have already woken up by now. 

theqoo 

-It burns...

-Her voice sounds really nice that I don't feel like she's roasting me at allㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ

-Karina... Can I cry?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sorry Unnieㅜㅜ I'll wake up nowㅠㅠㅠ

-ㅠㅠㅠ Jimin, you're so mean...

-I asked you to wake me up, not to roast me... Do you think being pretty is everything?

-I... Didn't think it would sound this mean...

-The other members are laughing beside her, it makes me feel like they're laughing at meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Karina would be a really great actress...

-I'll wake up... while cryingㅠㅠㅠ

-Did she use to get scolded a lot when she was younger?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think she would be a really great actress...

-Aren't you being too mean to me...? I'm gonna cry at this point...

-She sounds like my mom...

-I asked you to wake me up, not to make me cry...ㅠㅠ

trazy.com