Klook.com

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

, ,

Cha Sunwoo, "Reuniting with B1A4 is difficult... But my heart is forever with them"

 Idol-turned-actor Cha Sunwoo says, "When I first changed companies, I felt a lot of emptiness. I didn't realize how precious it was to be together with my members since we had been together since we were young. When I started to stand alone, it was both lonely and burdensome. However, I had no choice but to endure it alone."

In response to questions about B1A4's reunion, Cha Sunwoo explains, "Everyone is actively pursuing their careers from acting to musical shows. We do talk about the possibility of a reunion, but ultimately the only answer we can give is 'We don't know'. We don't know really when it will happen."

He continues, "In the past, we could have driven with passion alone, but now that we're in our 30s, we all have our own plans as individuals. If the timing is right and we all can come together, that would be great, but we still don't know. Nevertheless, our hearts for the group remain the same and eternal."

Cha Sunwoo, who has been actively pursuing his acting career without a break lately, says, "To be honest, after completing my military service, I wanted to gain experience by working on various acting projects. However, things changed and there were younger and better actors pouring out. At that time, I had a lot of free time. Since I live with my mother, I felt burdened and went out even when I didn't have any schedule. I never had a moment without being busy during my 10 years as an idol. When there's no one around and you have to manage everything by yourself, it was difficult to spend time with nothing to do. I didn't know how to spend that time well, but as I continued to experience it I developed my own 'know-how'." He adds, "I feel like I've become healthier as I began to appreciate the value of opportunities. I fell in love with what I do and became happier."

theqoo

-They disbanded already?
 ㄴDidn't he decide to not renew his contract and leave the group along with Jinyoung?

-Didn't he leave the group on his own? The remaining three members are doing just fine. I wonder why he talks like that...

-What... The remaining three members released an album before Sandeul enlisted in the military. Why is he talking as if B1A4 is already disbanded?

-He should've just said that he wanted to join the group back. Why is he talking as if the group has already disbanded when in reality he was the one who left the group?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He left the group because he decided to not renew his contract, right?? Or was he involved in any controversies or scandals?

-I hope he would just focus on his acting career and never mention his previous group ever again...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I would've thought the group disbanded if I didn't read the comments...

-What is he talking about... B1A4 is doing just fine with the remaining three membersㅋㅋ

-I wonder if the remaining three members also feel the same way...

-Who are you to talk on behalf of them... If you already left the group, you should just mind your business.

trazy.com