Klook.com

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

,

IVE releases their Japanese 1st EP title track, WAVE

 


theqoo 

-Oh Gosh??? I love this song

-This is such a great song... What a shame they release this in Japanese...

-Oh... This song is actually quite fine for a Japanese EPㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan, but I think this song would be really popular if they released it in Korea... Starship is really good at choosing songs for their artists

-Oh...?? I didn't expect a lot, but this song sounds quite good...??

-I love how IVE is always trying out new things in each of their releases...

-Oh... It's a nice song. Did they also release the MV?

-I want to hear this in Korean version...

-IVE always comes up with different styles in each of their releases. It's really fascinating how they suit each styles they come up with...

-Are they going to release this song in South Korea too?? This song is so freaking good...

-This is such a great song. Please release the Korean version too.

trazy.com