Klook.com

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

, ,

Karina's three different styles in Aespa's Spicy M/V that get divided opinions

 


1. High-teen Prom Queen Style: Blonde hair + Pink hairband



2. Rock Star Style: Smokey makeup


3. Harley Quinn Style: Pink hair


-I can't choose between 2 and 3...

-I love all of these styles, but the 3rd one drives me insane...

-The 2nd one. She looks really good with all of these styles, but my favorite is the 2nd one.

-I love all of these styles, but if I had to choose it'd be the 2nd one... Especially because I really like Avril Lavigne...

-I love the 2nd style but it shocked me how she managed to look really beautiful with that hair color in the 3rd style... Her beauty is legendary...

-I can't choose oneㅠㅠ She's really beautifulㅠㅠㅠ

-Why does no one choose the 1st style?? I mean... She totally looks like a Barbie doll there...

-I gasped when I saw the 3rd style...

-This is really difficult, but if I really had to choose one it'd be the 3rd one...

-The 3rd one. I'm not even a fan of Aespa but I almost fainted when I saw her with the 3rd style...

-The 3rd style is absolutely legendary... She looks like a 3D model there...

-The 3rd one... I want to bow to the makeup artist who did her makeup there. You're the best.

-She looks like a CG animation in the 3rd style...
trazy.com