Klook.com

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

, ,

Teen Top's Cap swears during a live broadcast, "Contract ends in July, considering not participating in the group's comeback"

 During a live broadcast on his personal Youtube channel 'Bad Boy', Teen Top's Cap communicated with his fans. 

When a viewer left a comment asking him not to smoke during the broadcast, Cap responded, "Someone just said that I shouldn't smoke. Do you know why that pisses me off? First of all, there are people who don't even watch my broadcasts suddenly popping in just because my group is going to make a comeback and told me that I shouldn't be doing this here. Frankly, I don't like XX (Swearing)." 

He continued, "Why do those people come to me and do XX (Swearing)? When I think about it, they're not even my fans but I'm still part of the team, so I'm worried that this might harm my team. If you didn't like what I did, you could've talked to me at least 6 months ago."

TOP Media has confirmed that Teen Top will be having a full-group comeback in July and is currently preparing for a new album. This album is their first release in three years since they released a special album in 2020. It will be released to celebrate the 13th anniversary of their debut. 

During the live broadcast, Cap mentioned, "This may sound unbelievable to you but I'm thinking about not XX participating in the group's comeback. My contract with the agency ends in July."

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000721581

theqoo

-Isn't he the leader of that group...? This is shocking...

-I liked Teen Top since I was really young. He has always been like that, I'm not even surprised at all. 

-Then don't (participate in the comeback);;ㅋ

-I used to be a fan of Teen Top and went to their fansign several times. His personality has always been that bad. 

-Does he not even think of his teammates?? He's the leader of the group... What was he thinking;; Being in an idol group is like being in a group project...

-I remember how shocked I was when he said on a TV show that he would hit her daughter and keep her locked up at home if she had one... The fact that a person like that became an idol...

-Then you should leave the group. What did the other members do wrong to deserve this?

-Why is he living his life like that...

-He has always had such a bag image... Why is he still in the group after all this time?ㅋㅋ

-I'd rather have Teen Top cancel their comeback than have you be a part of it...

-I can't imagine how pissed off the other members are to hear this... Oh Gosh, you don't even have to worry about us... Just leave the group.

-He's still in the group?

trazy.com