Klook.com

Monday, May 15, 2023

,

Dr. Romantic 1 vs 2 vs 3

 Excluding Cha Jin-man, based only on the story itself!!

Which season do you think is the best?

instiz

-Season 2 is quite interesting, I stopped watching Season 3

-The 1st season is seriously the best...

-I still can't move on from the 1st season

-Season 2 for me, because I really like Yeoreum and Euntak

-Season 1... I want to see Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyunjin again, pleaseㅠ

-I can't choose one, but it's obviously not Season 3...

-Obviously the 1st season, with no doubt. I stopped watching season 2 because the 1st season is that good.

-Season 1 is like a wall. No other season can beat the 1st season.

-I love all of them, but my favorite is the 1st one

-Season 1. I've already lost count of how many times I rewatched the 1st season.

-1>2>3

-Based on the story, it's Season 1. Based on the love line, it's Season 2.

-Season 1 has the best plot

-Season 2. I personally think the plot is quite similar, so I'm choosing based on the love line.

-Season 1 is the best.

trazy.com