Klook.com

Monday, May 15, 2023

, ,

Being a celebrity is really not for just anyone...

 

It's really scary to think that a lot of people is holding their phone and taking pictures of me in such a narrow space. I would probably freeze on the spot. 

instiz

-Wow... I have a social anxiety disorder and I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack just by looking at that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks really terrifying...

-If I were a celebrity, I would probably be fine with that situation. In fact, I would really like it. 

-I know it may be different for other people, but if I were a celebrity, I would get used to it and be fine with such situation...

-It's my first time seeing a celebrity posting a picture of reporters...ㅋㅋㅋ That's a lot of people...
 ㄴThose people are not reporters.

-But those are the people who help her to be where she's at right now, right? She's really amazing...

-Wow... It's very stressful just to look at the picture...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Every time I see this kind of picture, I totally understand why some celebrities get panic attack... And this is actually not a lot for a star like her...

-This makes me understand how celebrities get panic attack... I feel suffocated just by looking at that picture...

-I think I would like to see people reacting like that when they see me... Well, I would hate it if it happens too often, though

-I feel like I'm gonna throw out...

-It's terrifying to think that people take pictures of everything that I do and every facial expressions I make...

-Whoa... This is very scary. You're telling me that celebrities live like this every day? Being a celebrity must be really hard...

-I love it. I want to be a celebrity... in my next life^^

trazy.com