Klook.com

Monday, May 15, 2023

, ,

Looks like female idols have really small builds

 



I'm shocked to see the shirt she wore when she was in elementary school still fit her now


-Is that the same shirt she wore in elementary school? Not just another shirt that happens to have the same design?

-Well... I can force myself to wear the clothes I wore in elementary school too, but I'm sure it'll rip in the endㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think the size of her body is the matter here. I'm sure she must've grown taller as she gets older, right...?

-I still wear the same pajamas I wore in elementary school, though....ㅎ I barely grew any taller since thenㅎ

-The clothes I wore in elementary school still fit me now... For your information, I'm only 150cm-ish tall...ㅠㅠ

-Sullyoon mentioned on Bubble that she still wears the clothes she wore when she was younger. That means that is the same shirt she wore in the 2nd picture...

-I happened to see Sullyoon in person before and I can say that she has a really really small build...

-It's amazing how the band around the neck still hasn't stretched at all...

-My clothes from elementary school still fit me, but that's because I haven't grown any taller since thenㅋㅋㅋ But I know Sullyoon is really tall. That means she must have a really small build.

-I still wear the clothes I wore in middle school, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I barely grew any taller so my clothes from elementary school still fit me now...

-My old clothes still fit me because I weigh a lot less now... I'm sure the same goes to female idols...

trazy.com