Klook.com

Monday, May 15, 2023

, ,

Jung Haein and Im Siwan go to Scotland ... Launch a variety show about alcohol and traveling

On the 16th, Star News exclusively reported that Jung Haein and Im Siwaan will depart for Scotland in the afternoon of the same day to film a new JTBC variety show. 

The title of the new program the two will star in is 'Actors on Trip: '88s First Time Traveling Together'. The show is directed by Oh Cheong PD, who previously worked for Olive 'Chicken Road' and tvN 'Taxi'. 

Jung Haein and Im Siwan will visit a famous whiskey distillery in Scotland and are expected to showcase content that combines alcohol and travel. 

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0003152399

theqoo

-I think the show will be really fun, but I hope they will refrain from showing alcoholic beverages on TV shows now... Did they really have to feature alcohol in this show?

-Please stop drinking alcohol on TV Shows... If you do, put a 19+ rating on it...

-Another actor starring in another travel show... The production team seems to be really lazyㅋ They don't have to think about the script for their variety shows, they just pick up and feature the current trends. 

-I mean... The show hasn't even started filming;;; Don't you guys think we have to watch the show first before judging?

-People are hating over the smallest thing ever... They haven't even started filming...

-Please stop featuring alcoholic beverages on TV Shows...

-I'm really jealous of celebrities because they get to go on a vacation for free... Scratch that, they actually earn money from going on vacation...

-I know the fans would really like it, but I really hate this kind of variety show...

-Hul... Im Siwan!! I should watch this show...

-It's weird how they prohibit smoking on TV shows but allow alcoholic beverages...

-This is the kind of variety show that only fans like...

-First of all, my eyes would be blessed...

-I'm just jealous of them...

-I'm jealous of them because they get to earn money from going on a vacationㅠㅠ I wish I were one of them...

-I'm really looking forward to this show because I like Im Siwanㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like this country is crazy for alcoholㅋㅋ I don't understand why they like drinking so much and actually proud of it. It's not even like they can handle alcohol that well, thoughㅋ

trazy.com