Klook.com

Monday, May 15, 2023

, , , , , , ,

Aespa Ningning Winter X LE SSERAFIM Huh Yunjin / Karina Ningning X Hong Eunchae UNFORGIVEN Challenge

 







-Who is the girl in the middle? She looks so tall and pretty...

-I really like Ningning's dance style

-Oh... Ningning suits Unforgiven's choreography really well...

-I can't f*cking believe Karina is dancing to Unforgiven...

-Ningning is so much cuter than I thought. Not to mention that she's a great dancer...

-Oh... I really like these two groups

-Ningning and Winter are really great dancersㅋㅋㅋ I really like this interaction❤️

-What is this? I really like this... LE SSERAFIM and Aespa should get closer!!!

-I freaking love seeing this interaction!!!!!

-I thought the first 3 girls were from the same group...

-They held hands... So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way they all held hands is really adorableㅋㅋ I'm sure they'll get closer. As a female idol stan, I really love this...

-Where's Giselle?

-I'm really happy to see this interaction...

-Ningning is such a great dancer. She looks really outstanding.
trazy.com