Klook.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

, ,

NCT Taeyong SHALALA The 1st Mini Album Trailer image

 

theqoo 

-I really like the first picture. It's totally my style.

-I f*cking love the first picture

-Whoa... He released all these pictures in one day. That's crazy.

-The concept is so variedㅋㅋ The fourth picture is my style...

-Oh my goodness, Taeyong-ah...

-He really suits that hair color...

-His eyes are so freaking big...

-I really like the pictures where he's holding a guitar...

-I wanted him to debut with pink or silver hair, though... What a shame...

-He looks like an AI... Look at how big his eyes are. He's so f*cking handsome. 

-I love how he shows off his handsome face in different ways...

-I can't believe he released all of these pictures in just one dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love thisㅠㅠ

-I'm crying because he looks really handsomeㅜㅜ

-I love how varied the concepts are...

-Wow... All these pictures in just one day? I wonder what will he release tomorrow... I'm shaking just to think of it...

-He's f*cking beautiful... He looks like a king. 

-His face is driving me insane...

trazy.com