Klook.com

Monday, May 15, 2023

,

SM Ent. just released a full-group picture of SHINee🆕

 

 

2009

Onew was 21, Jonghyun was 20, Key and Minho were 19, and Taemin was 17 years old in that pictureㅠㅠ

theqoo 

-They were babies in that pictureㅠㅠ

-Isn't Taemin like... 17 in that picture? It has been such a long time. It's really great to see this picture. 

-Whoa... That picture was from over 10 years ago...

-Wow... The gift is so much smaller than I expected it to be... Give us more^^

-SM-ah, please release more pictures like thisㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I'm gonna listen to Juliette, it's been a really long timeㅠㅠ

-Why am I crying?... They were real babies in that picture...

-I miss baby SHINeeㅋㅋ I miss the days when SHINee was the youngest group in SM...

-I know you have a lot of pictures and videos that haven't been posted yet. Give us more...

-Whoa... Now that I look at it, they were real babies...

-Babiesㅠㅠ SM told us they prepared a small gift for us. But isn't this too small?ㅋㅋㅋ Can you give us 525 more pictures?

-Jonghyun's smile looks really adorable there...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Onew looked relatively mature when they first debuted back then. But now that I look at it, the five of them were all babies...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really miss SHINee OT5...

-These babies are so pretty and preciousㅠㅠ

trazy.com