Klook.com

Monday, May 15, 2023

,

SHINee #Pre_SHINee_Week

 

#Pre_SHINee_Week

Let's celebrate SHINee's 15th debut anniversary together!

We have prepared 10 small gifts🎁

It's SHINee time💎💎💎💎💎


For your information, SHINee's 15th anniversary is on May 25

theqoo 

-I'm shaking...

-Whoa... SM knows how to do this kind of thing too?

-I'm shakingㅠㅠ I can't believe they prepared something like this for us. I'm really happy.

-Whoa... They're celebrating SHINee's 15th anniversary in the proper way...

-Whoa... It has been 15 years since SHINee debuted. Time flies so fastㅠㅠ

-Does SM usually do this kind of thing?

-I'm really excited for thisㅠㅠ Are we going to see SHINee as a full-group?

-I've been waiting for this...

-Hul... It's my first time seeing SM doing this kind of thingㅋㅋㅋ I wonder which division is responsible for SHINee now.

-I wonder what it is... I'm really looking forward to this

-Are we finally going to get a full-group picture of SHINee? I really miss seeing them as a full-group...

-Please start with a full-group picture of SHINee...

-SHINee is back... Wow, my heart is beating so fast right now...

trazy.com