Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

, ,

NCT Taeyong SHALALA - The 1st Mini Album

 





-I've been waiting for so longㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... Is this for Taeyong's solo album? Unbelievable...

-Oh Gosh... I can't imagine what kind of concept he's going with this time. I'm really looking forward to his solo debutㅠㅠㅠ

-Fighting!! The trailer looks so cool!!

-I'm not a fan, but I'm looking forward to his solo debut💙💙

-Crazy... Look at the trailer. It's been so long since the last time my heart beats this fast.

-Oh... I really like the trailer...

-The promotion for his solo debut has finally started!! I'm really curious about his upcoming solo album. I can't wait to listen to his songs.

-For starter, I really like the thumbnail... I'm looking forward to Taeyong's solo!

-The logo looks so freaking pretty. The trailer is driving me insane, it looks very unique and modern. 

-I f*cking hate SM, but it's a relief that they come up with good quality... Fighting, Taeyong💚

-The trailer describes Taeyong really wellㅋㅋㅋ I'll be looking forward to his solo debut...

-It somehow gives off NCT vibes, well it's probably because he's from NCT. He's truly the human version of NCT. He really suits this kind of style. Anyway, I'm really excited for his solo debut, especially because I really like all the songs he has released so far.

-Congratulations on looking that handsome...

-I'm really excited for this because Taeyong looks good in everything he does... The trailer is really amazing, it's very Taeyong-ish.

-Taeyong is debuting solo?? When will he release the MV??

trazy.com