Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

,

Twice's clip that gains a lot of RTs on Twitter right now

 

Anyway, 'Say Something' is also gaining a lot of attention because of this video 



Please show Twice a lot of love and attention<3


-I fell in love with Mina after watching that clip...

-I love it when Mina acts like this😌🌸💓 Can they please add a spoon of sexiness in Twice's next comeback concept...

-I mean... Say Something is not that type of song...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... Mina is driving me insane...

-They look really beautiful. I love how they look like they smell really good even in stage outfits that are not fancy...

-Mina-ya... Someone should confiscate her passport once she's back from K-Con in Japan.

-Mina's body line is so f*cking beautiful... Not to mention her back muscle...

-Can someone confiscate these girls' passports?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't stop watching that clip... Mina is so beautiful...

-Wow... Mina is somehow bolder than I thought she is...

-The songs that should be banned from Twice's overseas concert: Rollin' and Say Something
trazy.com