Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

, , , , ,

Monsta X's Shownu joins WJSN Chocome's Supper Yuppers! challenge with WJSN's Dayoung

 



He finally joins this challenge after he completed his military service!!
 

 


Father Shownu promised to join the challenge once he completed his military service. I think that would be sometime in 2023 or 2024.

-He's so freaking good at this... Why is he good at this, though?

-I think his arms are too muscular to be a princess?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how the ring doesn't fit his finger...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a gentleman...ㅠ Son Hyunwoo is really good at dancing girl group dancesㅋㅋㅋ

-I strangely can't stop watching that video...ㅋㅋㅋ He's really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why can't I stop watching this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does he look so pretty when he dances?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He suits that song really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His body looks like a Greek or Roman god... But he dances to this song really well...

-He somehow looks like a father who was asked by his daughter who likes Magical Girls to dance along with herㅋㅋㅋSo cute...

-It's crazy how those adorable accessories make him look even more reliable...

-I think he has gotten even more muscular after serving in the military...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I have seen someone like him in Crayon Shinchanㅋㅋㅋㅋ Besides, he looks really good in that pink shirt

trazy.com