Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

, , ,

Brief appearance of Jungkook and his short hair in V's Instagram update

 




Two puppies


-V is so f*cking handsome. He still looks handsome even when he's holding a plastic bag with his mouth. 

-So pretty... Jungkook looks really beautiful. It's really nice to see handsome guys hanging out, their visuals blessed my eyes

-Ah... Jungkook looks so prettyㅋㅋㅋ By the way, the two of them look like puppiesㅋㅋ So cute...

-Thank you for showing us our pretty Jungkook, V Hyungㅠㅠㅠ I've never seen anyone look that good with short hair and bangs besides little girls. Not even adult women can pull off that hairstyle, but Jungkook manages to look really beautiful with it...

-I wonder what kind of snacks they bought...

-So pretty... I want to cut my hair like Jungkook too...

-I've been thinking to cut my hair short these days, though...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They look like Nick and Judy in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jungkook is really adorable. He looks like a puppy.

-Jungkook looks very adorable and beautiful with short hair...

-Don't do this to me... You're making me want to cut my hair short again...

-I'm in trouble... He reminds me of Sim Hyungtak's wife...

-He looks like a rock star with that hair style. It fascinates me how he manages to pull off that hair style.

trazy.com