Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

,

Part of Aespa's Spicy choreography that gets mixed reactions

 


The Deongsil Deongsil Dance (NB: The bouncy dance)

Some people think this part is cute and others think it's out of place... Judging from the celebrities who joined the challenge, I think this move was included in the choreography because it's easy to follow and also looks really cuteㅋㅋ




-It sucks... I really love their new song, but I can't really defend that move in the choreography...

-That is my favorite part in the whole song, but the choreography really sucksㅠㅠ Now that I realize it, that choreography is for the challenge...

-At least it's still better than Girls...

-I really didn't like it when I first saw it... I'm already used to it now, but I just wish they would change the move in that part...

-It looks like the typical Tik Tok dance... It seems like they're aiming it to be popular on Tik Tok, I don't like it...

-I have to admit that it kinda looks out of place...

-I feel like they're just trying to make the choreography looks easy to follow...

-I really don't like that part... They chose the worst move for this comeback challengeㅠㅠ

-I think it looks cute, though...

-Am I the only one who thinks that looks cute?ㅠㅠ The bouncy dance looks really excitingㅠㅠ

-That's actually really cuteㅋㅋㅋ It's perfect for summer...

-I agree that it looks weird, especially for a comeback challenge. However, it looks really adorable.

-It makes me feel like I'm back in the 2010s...ㅠㅠ

-It looks really cute, though? That's my favorite part of the whole choreography...

-I think it looks adorable. I thought this time they intentionally released something light and cute since they've always had strong and powerful concepts all this time...?

-I don't think it looks out of placeㅋㅋㅋ It's really cute...

trazy.com