Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

,

LE SSERAFIM wins 1st place with Unforgiven on Inkigayo today

 


LE SSERAFIM won 1st place in all music shows this week
Congratulations🎊


-Congratulations on your all-kill!

-LE SSERAFIM will be remembered as a new era❤️🔥

-There's a lot to congratulate them for... Congratulations on your 1st kill on MCountdown, Inkigayo, and also your 1st all-kill!

-Congratulations! They are truly great performers. I'm rooting for them.

-Hul... This is their first win on Inkigayo? Congratulations! I really enjoy their songs

-Wow... Finally...

-Nile Rodgers? Which part did he feature in?

-This song is quite addictive. Their encore stage became trending in Theqoo lately, I only listen to this song through the posts here but I end up humming to the chorus without myself even knowing...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Congratulations, Jjang-SSERAFIM!!!💙

-I'm shocked to know that this is their first win on Inkigayo... Congratulations!

-I really like their songs and performances...

-Kyaa... Congratulations, pretty girls!

trazy.com