Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

,

K-Netz reaction when EXO released Growl

 


Growl... I hope they wouldn't be growling in the lyrics...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Well, the song is still not out yet but...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they wouldn't have lyrics like 'Ah I love you~' in the chorusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


This is not real. I can't believe their song is titled Growl. This must be a dream. This is not real. Don't tell me this is real.

Hahahahahah. I can't believe the title is Growl. I'm sure this is not real.
'Growl by EXO' Ahahaha.
Please don't do this, SM. This is not how you do things. 
B... But still, I will try to look forward to it. 
There's no way they would actually be growling in the lyrics. No way. 
Ah... We are one. EXO, let's love. Growl, fighting. 


What the f*ck?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the f*ck is Growl?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they f*cking insane?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I refuse to believe this is real.

EXO to promote 'Growl' following their previous song, 'Wolf'.

'That's right, a dog. I'm a dog. Woof woof. Ah, let's go for a walk. I'm a dog and you're my owner.' I'm sure the lyrics wouldn't be like that...?
ㄴ'Your irresistible intense leash has wrapped around me' Awhoooo

The teaser and MV quickly became a hot topic in online communities as soon as they were released
+) It's the song's 10th anniversary this year



-I'm not a fan but I still remember EXO's performance of Growl at MAMA...

-I can totally understand why they all reacted like that because Growl was released right after Wolfㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wolf was too... 'I'm a Wolf!!!', you know...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember laughing at them for this song and now... I've been a fan for 10 yearsㅎ

-That song was indeed really sensational...

-I remember thinking that SM has completely lost their mind when I first saw the title... But my mind completely changed after listening to the songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-2013 to 2015 was a really good time to be a fangirl... Now everything has changed. I really miss those days. I can't believe it has been 10 years since Growl was released.

-I wasn't a fan of EXO back then and I laughed at them for this song...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel sorry nowㅋ For your information, I'm an EXO-L now...ㅋ

-I have been a fan of EXO since their debut. I was really shocked when they released Wolf, therefore I was hopeless when I heard their next song was going to be Growl. Seriously, though... I even thought about leaving the fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I laughed at them for this song and that's how I started to become their fan...

-Honestly, I loved Wolfㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Tree of Life choreography was really cool. The whole song and concept is actually fine if it wasn't for the 'Ah I love you~'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It fascinates me how Growl still doesn't sound old-fashioned even 10 years have passed...

-Crazy... 10 years?? I've gotten f*cking older. That song came out when I was in middle schoolㅠㅠ 

-Hul... It has been 10 years since Growl was released?

trazy.com