Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

,

YG's rookie group Baby Monster 'DREAM' (PRE-DEBUT SONG)

 


It's only released on Youtube


-I'm currently listening to this song and I really like it. It sounds very calming and the girls' voices sound really beautiful.

-The song is really great but it's fully in English...

-I freaking love this song. The girls sound really amazing. Let's debut as soon as possibleㅠㅠ

-Whoa... Every single member in this group can be the main vocalist...

-This sounds like a Disney song... It sounds very emotional

-I love how they release a pre-debut song ahead of their debut. This song will be included in their debut album, right?

-They all sound really amazing. I love the song, it sounds very calming.

-Their vocals are really amazing... They're still young and yet they already sound this great. They're gonna be real monsters in a few years.

-They sound really good... They're literally baby monsters, just like their group name...

-I was wondering why their group was named Baby Monster... After seeing how talented the girls are, I can totally understand why they were named so...

-The song suits the members' voices really well. I really love this song. I can't wait to see them perform this song live. 

trazy.com