Klook.com

Sunday, May 14, 2023

, ,

Aespa Ningning creates a buzz after going on-air today

 

She looks so pretty 

theqoo 

-She's really f*cking gorgeous...

-Ningning has been driving me insane lately...

-The fact that she changed her salon is God's work...

-Her eye makeup seems to be a lot lighter these days. She looks so much prettier with light eye makeup.

-Ningning looks f*cking gorgeous in this era... I think her makeup has gotten a lot lighter now. She suits this makeup style so much better.

-Ningning looks really beautiful during Thirsty performance today...

-She looks so much better now that her hair is not some kind of weird blonde color...

-Ningning has gotten a lot prettier now that her makeup is lighter...

-So freaking pretty. She would've been even more popular if only she debuted with this style of makeup.

-I've always thought Ningning is beautiful, however, she has gotten even more beautiful after changing salons...

-Ningning has always been gorgeous but her visual these days is really stunning

-I think Ningning looks the prettiest in this era...

-She reminds me of Joy...

-I had no interest in Ningning at first, but she's the only one I can see in this era. She's seriously so pretty. Not to mention that she's also a great dancer.

-It looks like she changed salons, she looks so pretty. I feel like she looks more outstanding latelyㅋㅋㅋ Not to mention that she's also a great dancer

-She suits this makeup style really well...

-I personally think she's the prettiest member in Aespa

trazy.com