Klook.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

, ,

Ravi posted an apology letter on Instagram



 Hello. This is Ravi. 

First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone who has been harmed and hurt by my actions. 

In the past, I was diagnosed with an illness and received a judgment that allowed me to serve as a social worker and postpone my enlistment to military service. However, I reached a point where it became difficult to postpone my enlistment any further. At that time, I was the only artist generating income for the company and the fulfillment dates of contracts signed before the COVID-19 pandemic kept getting delayed without any promise. I was very desperate to postpone my enlistment due to the burden of the penalties. 

Due to my desperate situation, I made a foolish decision. After resolving my concerns about the company and contract-related matters, I voluntarily applied for social service duty and have been fulfilling my military duty since October last year. 

I want to sincerely apologize to all the epilepsy patients and their families who may have been hurt by me, who rationalized myself in this process and made the wrong choice. I also want to apologize to all the people who are currently fulfilling their duties in the military service with sincerity. 

Furthermore, I sincerely apologize for causing pain to all those who were hurt by me and to all fans who have supported me passionately for a long time. It wrenches my heart to see all the time we spent together crumble away. 

I wanted to be someone you can be proud of, I am really ashamed of this disgraceful side of mine. I feel like I'm not worth the precious hearts you have devoted a lot of time. 

Lastly, in order to prevent any further damage to VIXX's members who were harmed by my mistake, I have decided to withdraw from the team. For 11 years, I am sincerely grateful to all the members who have been with me despite the fact that I'm still lacking a lot. I feel deeply sorry. I sincerely hope that the precious efforts of the members will no longer be harmed because of me. 

I am still lacking in a lot and I still have a lot to learn. I believe all the criticism I receive is the consequence I should bear. If you criticize me, I will learn and reflect even more deeply.

I am well aware that my apologies and words can't make my mistakes disappear. I will continue to remember this moment and strive to learn so I can grow and improve to become a better person. I sincerely apologize. 

theqoo

-Oh Gosh... I just hope he will get the punishment he deserves.

-I just hope we wouldn't be seeing him on TV anymore...

-Whatever. I hope I never see you again.

-'Person who lacks a lot and still has a lot to learn' (X). 'Greedy and selfish criminal' (O)

-He's finally leaving his group... Don't ever dare to show up on TV again.

-He talks a lot...

-What a long excuse...

-Whatever. I finished reading your whole apology letter. I hope you will continue to serve your duties sincerely from now on.

-If you're really sorry, prove it by not showing up on TV again...

-Song Seungheon, Jang Hyuk, PSY, etc are still actively promoting as celebrities just fine. I bet we're gonna see him soon.

-I never expected things to end this way. You have to be sorry for your fans and members for the rest of your life.

-Where did you get the money you pay your brokers with?

-He's finally talking about VIXX now...ㅎ Did you really spend time with them for 11 years?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com