Klook.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

,

KITSCH vs I AM, what is your choice??🗳

 

Pre-release track, KITSCH

or 

Title track, I AM

What do you choose?


-I AMã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I haven't stopped listening to it since it was released

-KITSCH... The beat in I AM is just not my cup of teaã… ã… 

-I think KITSCH is the trend these days...? But I personally like I AM more...

-I personally think they could've done better with the chorus in KITSCH. But I still like it better than I AM.

-KITSCH grew on me better than I AM. I think they could've done better with I AMã… ã… 

-I'm not a fan, but I really love KITSCH. I loved it since the first time I heard it.

-I love KITSCH, but I AM is the better choice for a title-track...

-Song-wise, I love I AM. But in terms of styling, I like KITSCH more.

-I AM!! It only took me two plays to love the songã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I like KITSCH too, though

-Everyone has their own preferences, but I think it's clear that I AM suits to be title-track more... KITSCH is a great song as well, but it's nothing more than a side-track.

-The more I listen to I AM, the more I like it. But I still think KITSCH is better...?

-I like KITSCH more. I can never get sick of listening to it.

trazy.com