Klook.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

,

I don't think IVE can be hated for their visuals

 IVE is the girl group with the most hate posts on Pann
But I don't think any idol groups can compare to IVE in terms of visual and physical figures 
Am I the only one who thinks so?
Their latest MV is really amazing, they all look so pretty in it


[+170][-81]

1. [+76][-4] They're all f*cking gorgeous. The visuals in their latest MV are bomb. Anyone who says otherwise is just bullshit. I'm not a fan, but I think they're all beautiful. The other members are equally beautiful as Annyeongz. Here's a picture I saved even though I'm not a fan.

2. [+24][-6] Annyeongz are the members whose visuals are already approved by everyone. Besides them, I personally think IVE doesn't have a visual black-hole. No one can say Gaeul, Leeseo, Liz, and Rei are ugly. Beauty is subjective, but they're not ugly. 

3. [+20][-5] I agree. Annyeongz shook the whole industry with their legendary visuals. Leeseo and Liz are just as beautiful as them, don't you think so? I also think Gaeul and Rei are charming.

4. [+10][-13] Annyeongz are the top visuals of Gen 4 in the first place...

5. [+7][-3] You really can't diss them for their visualsã…‹
trazy.com