Klook.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

, ,

Day6's YoungK completes military service

 








Sergeant Kang Young-hyun

Human Resources Administrator of the 8th US Army Headquarters

a.k.a Day6's YoungK

🎉Congratulations on your discharge from the military service🎉



-He's finally backã… ã… ã…  Glad to see you back!

-Welcome back!! Please give us some good songs!

-I'm a listener of Day6 who doesn't know anything about them besides their songs. But he looks really cool. Congratulations!

-Young-hyun-ah, I've been waiting for you. I missed youã… ã… ã… ã… 

-Whoa... He looks really cool in those pictures!! Congratulations

-We should lock up in his studio so he can create songs now... I'm just kidding. Congratulations!! I've been waiting for you!

-He somehow looks like the type of man that I want to marry...

-I'm not a fan, but I really like him...

-I would believe it if someone told me he was Lee Yi-kyung's brother...

-I can't believe today has finally come~~!!! Kyaa... You've worked so hard!!!

-Welcome back, YoungK!!! Now we only have to wait for Wonpil, right?!

-YoungK looks so much more handsome after he bulked up in the military... I hope he'll release a lot of great songs now...

trazy.com