Klook.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

, ,

Cha Eunwoo takes a quick selfie with a fan's phone

 


But the pictures don't look sloppy at all


The owner of the phone:



Other pictures of him taken on the same day:










This was from Astro's concert in May last year


-Being handsome is the best thing ever...

-Eunwoo-ya, thank you so much for being an idol. I don't think I could've seen that face of yours if you hadn't debuted as an idol.

-Oh Gosh... He still looks handsome in the pictures he takes quickly...

-I can only laugh in disbeliefㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow... I really want to see him in person, even if it's just for once...

-I wonder how it feels like to live with such visual...

-I really want to see Eunwoo in person... Should I challenge myself to join ticketing war for Astro's concert?

-Is he even a real person...

-Provide one Cha Eunwoo's selfie for each phone in the entire nation

-It must be nice for him... To look good in pictures he takes quickly with no effort...

-I can't believe we're the same speciesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-His face just doesn't make sense...

-Eunwoo-ya, I have a phone too, you know...







 

trazy.com