Klook.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

, , , , , ,

What if you had to choose one legendary boy group's debut song?

 1. DBSK's Hug


Ranks #29 on the annual music chart

2. FT Island's Love Sick


Ranks #22 on the annual music chart

3. SHINee's Reply


Ranks #28 on the annual music chart

4. CN Blue's I'm a Loner


Ranks #14 on the annual music chart

5. Winner's Empty


Ranks #21 on the annual music chart

6. Wanna One's Energetic 


Ranks #36 on the annual music charts + 100M streams


-I'm a Loner!!! Jung Yonghwa debuted as an actor first and when he gained a big popularity, he debuted as a singer and released that song

-Love Sick and Replay

-Empty. It's legendary even now.

-Empty. It fascinates me how the song still doesn't sound old-fashioned even if you listen to it nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally think I'm a Loner is really legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe that was a debut song

-Love Sick or Energetic

-I didn't know Love Sick was FT Island's debut song... That's unbelievable...

-I'm a Loner. Didn't it rank #1 on music charts as soon as it was released? And it became the song that the whole nation knows...

-It's f*cking shocking to know that I'm a Loner was CN Blue's debut song...

-Love Sick and I'm a Loner. Even my mom, who doesn't listen to Kpop songs, used Love Sick as her ring toneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like Hug and I'm a Loner were the most sensational ones. On the other hand, Replay became SHINee's identity. 

-I personally think it's Love Sick. At that time, my parents knew this song first way before me.
trazy.com