Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

,

IVE The 1st Album 'I'VE IVE' Concept Photo 1

 

theqoo 

 -Are they models?

-Hul... This looks like a pictorial

-What kind of concept are they going with this time? I'm freaking shaking...

-What happened to Starship? They actually chose the good pictures this time...

-It's very unlike Starship Ent. to release good concept photos... Not to mention the outfits look really pretty...

-Why are you giving us a pictorial?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yujin-ah, you look so f*cking gorgeous...

-So f*cking beautiful... Gaeul is really photogenicㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... I didn't expect them to have a dark concept...? Anyway, IVE's members are so f*cking gorgeous...

-I think their title track is going to be the opposite of KITSCH... Something with modern vibes?

-I still can't figure out the concept they're going with this timeㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I think Yujin looks really good with bangs...

-What kind of concept is this...ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so curious, I might die...

-What... I didn't see this coming at allㅋㅋㅋ But I'm loving itㅋㅋㅋ

-I think this is the best concept photos IVE has released so far...

-Ahn Yujin is no joke...

-This has exceeded my expectation...

-Gaeul looks really good with short hair like that...

trazy.com