Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

, ,

BTS Jimin becomes the first Kpop solo singer to rank #1 on Billboard Hot 100

 

 theqoo

-Congratulations, Jimin-ah. You said you just wanted to be in the Top 10, but you rank #1 instead. Isn't that crazy... Congrats!

-Whoa!! My jaw is dropped... Congratulations!

-Whoa... Look at his class... Congratulations to Jimin and ARMYs!!!

-That's really amazing... Congratulations!

-Congratulations... This is the result of all the hard work you've done in the past 10 months. I'm really happy to see the music you created with sincerity is getting acknowledged...

-Whoa... At this point, BTS is really scaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That is so cool... Congratulations, Jimin-ah!!!

-I can't believe he almost released this song for free on Soundcloudㅠㅠ Congratulations, Jimin-ah!

-Congratulations. I really like his solo album.

-I'm so proud of our Jimin-ie... Congratulations!

-Goosebumps... That is really cool, Jimin-ah!! Congratulations

-This is crazy, Jimin-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-US ARMYs, you guys have worked so hard! Congratulations, Jimin-ah!!

-I'm waking up to a really good newsㅠㅠ Congratulations Jimin-ah, I love you🎉

-Wow... We did this. Congratulations!!

-He's ranking higher than Mileyㄷㄷ 

trazy.com