Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

,

TVing original drama that becomes a hot topic in online communities

 

This is the drama adaptation of Naver Webtoon 'Duty After School' 
I personally really enjoyed this! 
There are some alien creatures and gore scenes, please watch at your own risk

theqoo

-I'm currently watching this, it's a really great drama

-This is a really great dramaㅋㅋㅋ I watched it with no expectation at all. The 1st Ep is boring, but the 2nd one will have you sitting on the edge of your seatㅋㅋㅋ

-What is it about?

-It's a great dramaㅋㅋㅋ But I noticed it's quite different from the original Webtoon...

-I just finished watching this drama. It's really good.

-Seriously, though... It's a really great drama. You have to watch itㅠㅠ

-It's way too different from the original Webtoon...

-It may not have the best quality, but I really enjoy watching dramas with this genreㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm really curious about the drama adaptation because I really enjoyed reading the Webtoon

-I stopped watching at Ep 5... It's frustrating, not my cup of tea. I had to endure the kids whining and complaining throughout the entire episode. I don't really like itㅠㅠ

-I watched Sweet Home just fine, but this one disgusted me so bad that I had to stop watching itㅠㅠ

-What about the CG? I don't want to watch it if the CG is sloppy like the one in Island...

-I subscribed to TVing just to watch this...

-I enjoyed the whole drama, except for the 1st episode...

-It's a really great dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ In fact, it exceeded my expectations. I think the storyline is really well made.

-I really enjoyed reading the Webtoon. I didn't know they had a drama adaptation for this!

trazy.com