Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

,

New Jeans' summer comeback... Pre-release track in June and a new album in July

 

theqoo

-I'm really looking forward to summer with New Jeans

-Whoa... I can't wait to listen to their new album. I'm really looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠ

-They're comingggg. I can't wait for their pre-release in June...

-Finally, more songs to listenㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really love New Jeans' voices...

-That's amazing!! I still listen to Hype Boy even now...

-Oh... I'm really looking forward to New Jeans' songs...

-They're going to top the music charts for the whole year at this pointㅋ

-The music charts are going to be filled with their songs. Their previous releases are still topping the music charts and now they're going to release more songsㅋㅋ

-I'm shaking... I'm really looking forward to this!

-I can already confirm that their song is gonna be the hit songs of this summer...

-Whoa... I love summer songs

-Please release a lot of songsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-New Jeans, IVE, and LE SSERAFIM are making their comebacksㅠㅠ I f*cking love it. I will be happy to listen to them on the way to work and off from work...

-We only have to wait for 2 more months

-I love the songs already... I still listen to Ditto and Hype Boy, I'm really looking forward to their new songs...

-New Jeans is working so hard...

-Finally, a summer with New Jeans... I still can't forget how Attention made me feel last year...

trazy.com