Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

,

Seventeen has sold 2.18M pre-order album copies... Predicted to be 'million-seller' for 8 albums consecutively

 

Seventeen has sold 2.18M pre-order album copies in just 3 days.

theqoo

-In just 3 days? That's crazy...

-They're going to sell more than 3M pre-order copies at this point

-Crazy... In just 3 days? Is that even possible to happen?

-I think they're going to break the record this timeㅋㅋ

-I still haven't pre-ordered the album because I feel like I still have a lot of time and yet they already sold that much...??

-????? Hul, that's amazing...

-I still haven't ordered mine... I think I should order mine as soon as possibleㅋㅋㅋ

-HYBE must be really happy...

-I think Seventeen will win The Best Album of The Year at this point...

-And I still haven't even ordered mine...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's insaneㅋㅋㅋ

-What...? I still haven't ordered mine..

-Excuse me... I still haven't ordered mine, though...???

-Hul... That number for pre-order copies? That's incredible...

trazy.com