Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

, ,

LEE GI KWANG The 1st Full Album 'PREDATOR' Comeback Trailer



-Oh f*ck, this is crazy...

-Crazy, crazy, crazy... This is crazy...

-That's so freaking cool...

-I almost f*cking screamed in the middle of the night

-I'm really curious about what kind of song he will release...

-Crazy... Gikwang-ah, this is crazy...

-Whoa... I'm not a fan, but I'm not leaving this page without leaving a comment...

-This is crazy...ㅜㅜㅜㅜ He looks really sexy...

-Why didn't he come up with this concept sooner... (In a good way) This concept suits him so f*cking well...

-Crazy... I'm currently watching this over and over again...

-I can't sleep tonight, Gikwang-ah...

-Whoa... He looks really young. Not just his face, but everything about him...

-Whoa, he looks so freaking handsome...

-I really like his voice...

-I got goosebumps when he smiles... It's crazy

-Whoa... I don't think I have seen this side of Lee Gikwang before. It's exceeding my expectations.

-Whoa... I have a feeling the song is gonna be amazing...

-The way he smiles drives me insane...

trazy.com