Klook.com

Monday, April 3, 2023

, ,

I wish Rosé would release a song in Korean

 I wish Rosé would release a solo full album filled with Korean songs...


[+297][-39]

1. [+85][-17] I think she will easily top Korean music charts if she releases a Korean solo song with vibes like Time Walking On Memory

2. [+74][-21] That's impossible to happen in YG. The company barely let her, a main vocal, release a single, let alone a full album?? Well, I think the probability of me winning the lottery is much higher than thatㅋㅋ Stop hoping. It's quicker to hope she will terminate her contract with YG. There are tons of big companies waiting in line to recruit her if she leaves YG. Even if her group releases an album in 2 years from now, I bet the pre-release and title track will only be filled with raps. She probably will only get to showcase her vocal in one side-track, that's all. I just hope she wouldn't renew her contract with YG. Rosé-ya, think about your future and leave YG. Your career wouldn't go anywhere if you stay in that company. If you want a solo career, you have to leave YG. Look at how Kang Seungyoon only got to release 2 solo albums in 12 years of his career as a YG's artist. I'm sure his computer is filled with songs he composed and wrote since his trainee days, but he only got to release 2 albums in 12 years. YG is the company that never pushes their main vocal. To all Rosé's fans, don't hope anything from this company.

3. [+53][-21] I really want to hear Rosé's solo version of Flower

4. [+52][-8] She never releases solo songs in Korean. I hope she would release a ballad song, though.

5. [+48][-10] I'm curious about what will she achieve if she releases songs in Korean, not English. I can guarantee she will top the charts if she releases solo tracks like Stay or Don't Know What To Do.
trazy.com