Klook.com

Monday, April 3, 2023

, ,

Boys Planet' Japanese trainee receive backlash from Japanese fans for wearing badges dedicated to comfort women

 





Boys Planet's Lee Seunghwan

He went to Gangnam Subway Station to see the ads his fans put up for him

But...




Fans spotted the badge he wear on the strap of his bag

He's currently receiving backlash from Japanese netizens for it



I will put my all to become a Kpop idol who is active globally through Boys Planet!! ⬅️ I don't think Japan is not included here


I quit watching Boys Planet. Thank you.


I know they will be promoting in Japan. He's the No. 1 trainee I won't vote for. There's nothing I can do about it, hm.


I'm crying. Sorry for supporting you from Japan.

Japanese fans don't like anything related to comfort women, I think they're gonna boycott him;;
He's currently receiving response like, 'I'm not voting for him', 'I'm boycotting him', 'I'm sorry for being Japanese', etc

(NB: The translate for the Tweets may be not accurate)

[+1,088][-16]

1. [+341][-1] F*ck, can somebody ban Japanese fans from voting? Why are they acting up

2. [+308][-4] They should be embarassed and acknowledge their history. I hate how they never acknowledge what Japanese people have done to us. I'm rooting for Lee Seunghwan.

3. [+239][-1] I'm rooting for Lee Seunghwan. Let's rise higher~~

4. [+188][-1] He's in the verge of being eliminated. He's in a big trouble if Japanese fans stopped voting for him... Please vote for Lee Seunghwanㅜㅜ

5. [+60][-0] They're hating him for supporting comfort women? I get it, they're embarassed for their history. But there's nothing we can do if they see this as a reason to hate him.

trazy.com