Klook.com

Monday, April 3, 2023

,

LE SSERAFIM's 1st Full Album 'UNFORGIVEN'

 



-I've been waiting for LE SSERAFIM's comebackㅠㅠ

-Oh... The logo in the end got me goosebumps all over my body...

-I always listen to all tracks in their album. I hope all of the songs in this album will be great.

-I really like LE SSERAFIM's songs

-Oh Gosh... I'm really looking forward to this album. I'm ready to check out every single tracks they include in that album.

-I'm not a fan, but LE SSERAFIM's songs are really my style. I'm looking forward to their comebackㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... This is what I've been waiting for. I can't wait to listen to their new songs.

-I'm really looking forward to their side tracks...

-Finally!!! They're back...

-I really really like their concept...

-Please release the song they put as the background music in that video...

-I have a feeling that their new songs are going to be amazing...

-I'm shaking...

-They're coming back with something big...



trazy.com