Klook.com

Monday, April 3, 2023

,

IVE The 1st Album 'I'VE IVE' Tracklist

 

theqoo 

-Which one is their title track?

-Crazy... Wonyoung and Yujin participated on writing the lyricsㅠㅠ They're the bestㅜㅜㅜ Not to mention that Wonyoung wrote the lyrics for 2 songsㅠㅠ

-Whoa... These 12 songs are all new songs. But which one is going to be their title track?

-Crazy... Wonyoung wrote the lyrics for 2 songs...

-Whoa... Exy wrote the lyrics for one of their song...

-The members participated on writing the lyrics... That's good...

-They said that Kim Yi-na wrote the lyrics for their title track. Does that mean I Am is their title track?

-Is that Exy from WJSN??

-I can't wait alreadyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-There are 8 songs that they have never revealed before... I'm readyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I miss IVEㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What's with the 'AND'? Do they just write that randomly or what?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They said they're coming back with 12 songs... That means the remaining one song is still not revealed yet!!

-Judging from the fact there's an 'AND'... I think there's a hidden track...

-I'm so proud of Wonyoung

trazy.com