Klook.com

Monday, April 3, 2023

, ,

The reason why the audience what shocked to see Wendy at RV's concert yesterday

 





It's because of the sight of her abs. It wasn't even just two straight lines, but a six-pack. 


Just imagine how surprised they were that 'Wendy abs' became trending on Twitter as soon as the concert ended.



They were surprised because her abs still can be seen clearly even from the 3rd floor LED screen

There are a lot of people who said that Wendy's abs stole their attention from her face




Actually, she already had her abs since GOT The Beat Era. Maybe people were just too surprised to see it in person.

+Let's talk about her biceps too to celebrate this post trending on Theqoo



-I'm so jealous of her... I do exercise for abs a lot these days, but they're still not showing upㅠㅠ

-Whoa... That's freaking crazy... How did she get a sixpack like that?

-Whoa... That's amazing... I heard it's more difficult for women to have sixpack. That means she's really amazing...

-Whoa... I respect herㅜㅜ

-Whoa... That's really amazing. Looks like she works out a lot...

-That doesn't match her face at all, but it looks so freaking amazing...

-That's the real abs right there. You can easily get the straight line abs just by being super skinny. But in order to get a sixpack, you have to reduce your body fat and work out a lot. I'm so jealous of her.

-It's really fascinating because I remember Wendy used to be chubby one time... How could she get those abs? She's really amazing...

-What kind of work out does she do... Wendy is the best...

-Whoa... Look at her shoulders. It seems like she works out really hard. I feel like I'm watching a fitness stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wendy is such a perfect woman...

-Oh Gosh... I ate pork belly todayㅜㅜ

-You don't get six pack just by working out. You have to control your meal too. It must've been hard for her.

-Whoa... That's something that you will never see on my tummy...

 

trazy.com