Klook.com

Monday, April 3, 2023

,

PD Ahn Joonyoung quietly joined MBC after being released from prison

 

He was sentenced to 1 year and 5 months in prison for manipulating votes in surival show series, Produce 101. He was released in November 2021. 

theqoo

-Not surprised...

-Mnet is amazing...ㅋㅋㅋ Did he agree to be the scape goat because Mnet promised they would bring him back?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This means all the manipulation was actually Mnet's idea and they just used him as a scape goat

-Whoa... They hired him backㅎㅎ I guess it's true that Mnet used him as a scape goat

-I knew this would happen...

-It's true he was just a scape goat then, judging by how Mnet hired him back. Whoa, they're really shameless.

-Is there really no one else Mnet could hire?

-Boys Planet is basically Produce 101 Season 5. Just look at the show's format.

-Wow... A big company waited to hire him back after being sentenced to prison? I'm jealous

-They hired him backㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's crazy...

-This criminal is so loyalㄷㄷ

-What the f*ck...

-I knew this would happen... This is exactly the reason why I no longer watch survival shows from Mnet^^

-Am I the only one who knew that Mnet was going to hire him back?

-Told y'all he's a f*cking piece of sh*t...

-I knew this would happen, but this still rages me outㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like they're not even trying to hide it because their show will still do well no matter whatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com