Klook.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

, ,

BTS Jungkook demolished a 7.6B building in Itaewon and re-build it into a 5-story mansion ... Neighbors with company presidents

 

Jungkook is demolishing the building he purchased for 7.6B KRW and re-build it into a house with a 2-story basement and 3-story above the ground. The total floor area is 1161.04, the land area of 633.05, and the building area of 348.05. The house will be finished by May 31 next year. The building is located in the same neighborhood where SK Group chairman, Shin Saegae chairman, Nongsim Group chairman, DB Group chairman, Hyundae Group chairman, etc live.

theqoo

-Why is my brother not Jungkook?

-I wish he was my brotherㅠㅠ

-Can you give me 20,000 KRW to buy myself a fried chicken...

-Because he's Jungkook...

-Why wasn't I born as Jungkook's sister...

-Jungkook-ah, this is me... Your long lost sister🥺

-Why is my brother not successful already

-Young and rich... I'm so jealous of him, not gonna lie

-Jungkook-ah, this is me... Your sister. We were separated when we were young... How are you?

-I think it'd be really scary to live in a 5-story house by myself...

-Jungkook-ah, can you give me 1B KRWㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋ

-Jungkook-ah, I am your older sister from your previous life...

-How many long-lost sisters does Jungkook have now?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Jungkook, can you adopt me as your brother?

-I should've been born as Bam...

trazy.com