Klook.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

, ,

I have seen Blackpink Jennie's puppy in person

I was looking for a restaurant in UN Village when I stumbled across Kuma taking a walk near The House. Jennie wasn't the one who take Kuma on a walk. I told them that their dog looks adorable and they were really friendly, I remember they smiled at me as they thanked me for praising the dog.



These are the pictures that I took




And this is Jennie's dog. I was so surprised because it looks similar to the dog I had encountered before.


This is Hannam-dong. The picture was taken near Oksu-dong, that's probably why the geotag automatically tagged Oksu-dong. Just like Jennie described, there was white fur around his mouth, as if he had just drank some milk. I think it's really Kuma.

[+172][-13]

1. [+52][-0] Look at its bright eyes looking straight into the camera. It's so freaking adorableㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+37][-0] I heard there was this person who takes care of Kuma, Kai, Dalkom-ie (Jisoo's dog). Is it that person...? It looks really cute...

3. [+32][-0] Did you know it was Kuma when you saw it? Or did you realize it later when you got home?

4. [+29][-0] Whoa... It looks really adorable...

5. [+23][-0] Hul... That really does look like Kumaㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com