Klook.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

, ,

SHINee Taemin brags about his age in front of fans

 2 years ago in a live broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋ

'How old are you? How old are you guys? Are you older than me? I'm 29! I'm telling you I'm 29, you know? You should call me Oppa now... or Uncle!'

And today in a live broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

'I'm much older than you guys now, aren't I? How old are you? I'm an Ahjussi~ Just joking, I'm not an Ahjussi. I refuse to be an Ahjussi for the rest of my life. This is Taemin talking about childish things'

Where's the Ahjussi...??? And besides, your fans are getting older too...

Lee Taemin getting all shy because it's his first live broadcast in 2 years

 

theqoo

-Where do you think all your Noona fans go?

-He still looks like a middle school studentㅋㅋㅋ

-'Now'?ㅋㅋㅋ I'm still the same person I was back then... Your Noona fans are getting older too...

-I didn't know Taemin was already discharged from the military service! I'm waiting for SHINee's concert

-Why does he look so adorable when he gets shy...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess everybody gets a lot more shy after they serve in the military serviceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taemin-ah... Does it ever occur to you that your Noona fans are getting older too?

-You will forever be a middle school student to me, Taemin-ahㅎㅎ

-Congratulations on getting discharged from the military. I'm waiting for SHINee's comebackㅜㅜ

-Taemin-ah, this Noona has become a Grandma now...

-Taemin-ah, if you're an Ahjussi, then I am a Grandma...

-Your Noona fans are still alive...

-Taemin-ah, your Noona fans are getting older too. Just like you...ㅎ You will forever be younger than me...

-Taemin-ah... I'm getting older too, just like you...

trazy.com