Klook.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

, , , ,

IVE The 1st Album 'I'VE IVE' Concept Photo Wonyoung, Liz, Leeseo, full-group

 



Wonyoung



Liz



Leeseo


IVE


-Their concept photos look really good this time...

-Whoa... Wonyoung looks so freaking pretty with smokey eye makeup

-These concept photos are legendary, whoa...

-Why does Gaeul look edited in the last picture?ㅋㅋ

-I freaking love the concept photo. What kind of concept are they going with this time?

-Leeseo is so freaking good with pictorial shoots...

-I love the concept... Is I AM a tough and fierce song?

-I'm really looking forward to their comebackㅋㅋㅋ But the full-group picture looks edited...

-Wonyoung is really beautifulㅠㅠ She looks like a Barbie doll...

-Gorgeous, Jesus Christ... Oh my Goddesses, god damn... Holy moly...

-Leeseo is really photogenic... I think they could've done better with Liz's pictures, though

-Leeseo's close-up picture is driving me crazy...

-Whoa, Liz-ya... You look so gorgeous...

-Starship should've invested more on their concept photo... Especially on the outfitsㅠㅠ

-I love Leeseo's gaze...

-Wonyoung looks like a vampire in those pictures, it's crazy...

-Leeseo is young, but look at her aura... It's so cool...

trazy.com