Klook.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

,

Actor Nam Joohyuk's recent whereabouts...

 



Military training camp


-That's the most handsome looks I have ever seen on him...

-Oh... When did he start serving in the military service? He looks handsome...

-He suits short hair really well...

-He looks so f*cking handsome, it doesn't make any sense...

-He looks like young Eun Jiwon in those pictures. It might be the angle...

-It gives me goosebumps how people are saying that this school bully is handsome...

-Looks like he gained some weight...

-What? When did he go to the military serviceㅋㅋㅋ Well, it's already time for him to start serving in the military service anyway...

-He looks more handsome with some extra weight, though?? He looked so restless before this...

-He looks so freaking tired in those pictures

-I guess this is why celebrities are celebrities...

-I personally think he looks more swollen than he usually is...? I couldn't even recognize him at first

-Nam Joohyuk is a school bully???

-Did you guys not know that he was in controversy before he went to the military? Are you guys playing blind or was the news buried??

-?? He's a bully?? I had no idea;;

-I have to admit that he's really handsome... Why did he do thatㅠㅠ

-Looks like the food in the military taste really goodㅋㅋㅋ

-I forgot he was in controversy...

trazy.com