Klook.com

Saturday, March 25, 2023

,

What is your favorite title-track of Twice?
















My favorite has always been this one!


-What is Love?

-I really like Alcohol Free these days

-Likey

-Scientist

-I think Alcohol Free is their most f*cking legendary song ever. It suits any kind of season.

-I know Fancy gets divided opinions from the public, but I f*cking love that song.

-Alcohol Free and Dance The Night Away

-I'm Alcohol Free but I'm drunk~

-Like Ohh Ahh. I think that song describes Twice really well.

-I can't choose between Dance The Night Away, Feel Special, and Talk That Talkㅜ

-I can't pick one but these days, I really like Talk That Talk!

-TT, Feel Special, and Alcohol Free

-I really like Feel Special's lyrics...

-My favorites used to be TT and Likey, but these days I like Feel Special moreㅋㅋㅋ

-Fancy and Likey. I listen to Talk That Talk a lot these days, though

-I like to listen to Alcohol Free in the summer and Heart Shaker in the winter. But these days, I listen to Talk That Talk a lot

-Likey, Yes or Yes, and Feel Special

trazy.com