Klook.com

Saturday, March 25, 2023

,

Which star has the best chemistry with Shin Yeeun?

 

1. Shin Yeeun - Park Solomon





2. Shin Yeeun - Ong Seongwoo




3. Shin Yeeun - L



4. Shin Yeeun - Jinyoung




5. Shin Yeeun - Choi Bomin



6. Shin Yeeun - Kang Taeoh



7. Shin Yeeun - Jung Geon-joo


8. Shin Yeeun - Kang Hoon



9. Shin Yeeun - Shin Seungho


-Ong Seongwoo

-L and Choi Bomin

-Judging from their visuals only, it's Choi Bomin

-To be really honest, still none...

-Shin Seungho...

-I've always thought it's Jinyoung. But after seeing this post, I realized how similar Shin Yeeun and Choi Bomin's figures are. They look so cute in those pictures.

-Choi Bomin is the star with the best chemistry with Shin Yeeunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Visual-wise, it's Ong Seongwoo. They look so cute together, but I don't really like the drama they both starred in.

-Jinyoung and Ong

-I was so surprised when I watched her kiss scene with Ong Seongwoo. They look really adorable togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her chemistry with Bomin when they were both MC in Music Bank is seriously the best...

-Moon Dongeun...

-My eyes are blessed to see Shin Yeeun and Choi Bomin in one frame...

-Judging from these pictures only, I'm gonna say it's Choi Bomin

-Bomin... They look so cute together...

-I haven't watched any of these dramas so I can only judge their chemistry based on the pictures here and I think it's Choi Bomin! They somehow have similar vibesㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com