Klook.com

Saturday, March 25, 2023

, ,

Karina is serving looks at the airport today

 










-She has always looked unreal, but she looks even more unreal now... Are we even the same species?ㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh, I'm so jealous of her

-Whoa... She seriously looks like a drawing in the 2nd pictureㅋㅋㅋ It's unbelievable...

-I'm not a fan but I personally think she is the most beautiful idol in the generation... She's like the definition of Aespaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Up to this second, I still can't believe that Karina is really a living person...

-How did SM find this girl... I still can't believe it...

-How could someone look like that... She's really gorgeous...

-Karina seems to suit black really well. Is she a winter-cool toned??

-I refuse to believe that she's a real human...

-Look at her body proportions... She looks even more unreal than AI...

-Karina is God

-Just how small her head is... It looks even smaller than the head of the people behind her...

-Her beauty is out of this world... I think I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of her if I ever get to see her in person...

-She looks so unreal. I can't imagine what she could've been if she hadn't debuted as an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com