Klook.com

Saturday, March 25, 2023

, ,

Which SNSD's song was released when you were in middle school?

 

'Forever 1!'

instiz

-The Boys

-Gee, Hoot, Run Devil Run

-Lion Heart

-Mr Mr, Lion Heart, Party

-Gee (I remember listening to it before I go to schoolㅠ), Genie, Oh, Run Devil Run, Hoot, The Boys

-Kissing You, Gee, Genie, Oh!, Run Devil Run. Oh, I also really loved Chocolate Love

-SNSD hasn't even debuted when I was in middle school...

-Into The New World

-Holiday

-I think they were inactive when I was in middle school...

-I don't know... I'm quite sure they released Gee and Oh! when I was in primary school...

-SNSD released I Got A Boy and The Boys in 2014-2015, right?

-TTS' Twinkle

-Hul... Forever 1 is shocking... I think they released I Got A Boy when I was in middle school

-There still wasn't SNSD when I was in middle school...!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-They were also in middle school when I was in middle school...

-I think you should've asked whether they already debuted or not when I was in middle school...😂

trazy.com